Start every morning with the glass of lemon water, and wait up to 30 minutes to have breakfast. This will help you receive the full benefits and instantly boost your energy. Lemons are packed with nutrients, including vitamin C, B Vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium.
• vitamin C is essential for your immune system, especially during the stressful days
• potassium is vital for heart and brain health
• lemon juice reduce depression and provides your body with energy
• drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids and helps energize muscles
Blueberry is the best known as an anti-aging berry, it is strengthening the blood vessels, improves memory, helps maintain and improve eyesight and can even maintain a healthy weight. The record for the content of antioxidants, of course, belongs to blueberries. Blueberry particularly rich in carbohydrates, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, contains vitamin C, vitamins B1 and B6, vitamin PP, pantothenic acid, organic acids, sodium, copper, iron and other minerals. Among other things, blueberries rich in pectin, which are able to clean out the bowels of the decomposition products, toxins and even heavy metal salts. So, no wonder that eating blueberries will help you feel more healthy and full of energy.
The nutrients found in asparagus enables the body to function properly, which means you’ll feel super energised.
Asparagus is low in calories and contains vitamins – B1, B2, B9, C, E, A, PP, macro and micro elements – zinc, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, contains proteins and carbohydrates.
• it is extremely beneficial for the heart, because it has no fat, cholesterol and sodium
• vitamin PP is useful for prevention and treatment of vitamin deficiency
• beta-carotene has a positive effect on eyesight and improves skin
Eating almonds as part of your regular diet helps to improve the functioning of the brain. It is the perfect snack during your long working hours.
• almonds, almond milk and almond oil will improve your memory
• almonds minimize stress and reduces the risk of insomnia
• almonds is high in the essential vitamin E. As one of the most powerful antioxidants, it is protecting cells from premature aging
• B vitamins help keep normal metabolic processes in the body
The darker the chocolate the better it is for you. Dark chocolate can improve your mental capacity for a few hours. Effect of chocolate is related, probably with cerebral vasodilatation.
In this case, the important parts of the brain receive more blood and better supplied with oxygen.
Dark chocolate calms the brain centers, causing a feeling of pleasure, stimulates positive thoughts.