Here are a few tips on how you can cope with some of the most typical seasonal skin problems and keep your skin healthy during spring and summer seasons. During the spring season your skin needs special care. Trying to tune in a new seasonal rhythm, your body is going through a lot of changes.
FEED YOUR SKIN FROM THE INSIDE
Healthy skin comes from food, and this is the perfect time to make changes in your diet.
- eat more fruits and vegetables, and steamed dishes
- nuts and fresh fish are excellent sources of healthy fats, and these foods will help you keep the skin moist and supple
- avoid carbonated drinks containing soda and reduce your sugar intake to keep your skin healthy
- drink at least 10 glasses of water a day, preferably between meals to avoid dehydration. Water naturally moisturizes the skin and rid the body of toxins that affect the complexion.
REMOVE HARMFUL CHEMICAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
How often do you leave home without makeup? Give your skin a break from chemicals in cosmetics and let it breathe.
- for oily skin use the clay mask to absorb excess moisture
- to improve your skin tone use matting napkins which are designed to cleanse oily, problematic skin prone to the appearance of imperfections. Matting wipes clean for a long time refresh, soothe irritation, do not dry the skin.
- to prevent further occurrence of gloss, clean your face with the lotion for oily skin type. Then apply cream with collagen which is stimulating cell renewal
- for dry skin use juice of cucumber or watermelon, instead of your moisturizing cream
- for extremely dry skin use olive oil as a natural alternative to oil-based humectant
PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN
We all dream of a beautiful tan, but it should be remembered that the main cause of premature skin aging is the direct exposure to the sun. To save the health of the skin from exposure of ultraviolet radiation, it is necessary to follow some rules:
- your cream must contain not less than SPF 25
- sun formula should be applied at least once every hour, if you’re in direct sunlight
- feed the skin around the eyes, it is vulnerable and delicate
- protect your skin from the sun wearing a light fabrics, hat and sunglasses
- avoid spraying perfume on your skin, it is better to spray your favorite fragrance on clothes
KEEP CALM AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE
- get at least 7-8 hours of sleep to keep your skin healthy
- read, take a bath, excercise regularly, do anything you want that you think will help you forget your worries and will make you feel happy. Living a stressful life increases your chances of getting serious allergic reactions
- take from the warm season maximum benefits, use every opportunity to take a break and spend time outdoors